Join Remote Forever Summit 2020
Debbie Levitt, CEO of Ptype UX & Product Design Agency, has been a UX strategist, designer, and trainer since the 1990s. As a “serial contractor” who lived in the Bay Area for most of this decade, Debbie has influenced interfaces at Sony, Wells Fargo, Constant Contact, Macys.com, Oracle, and a variety of Silicon Valley startups.
Debbie is a speaker and trainer who has delivered keynotes, sessions, and workshops at conferences on 3 continents (so far). She is an O’Reilly published author and one of few instructors on the planet recommended by Axure. Her newest training program is DevOps ICU, which teaches non-UX roles how to measurably improve DevOps results by correctly integrating UX practitioners and processes. Her new book, “Delta CX,” aims to solve the struggles UX teams and workers have faced, and move teams, processes, and collaboration in a new direction.
DevOps ICU: (Correctly) Integrating UX, Product Design, and Agile
What you will learn in this session:
Correct integration of UX experts and tasks saves time and money, increases productivity and efficiency, creates the best idea execution for the target customers, and keeps engineering’s changes and rebuilds to a minimum.
You will learn:
- How UX specialists conduct user research
- How to design your entire product, app, website, or system
- How to validate it through user testing; how to iterate to fix flaws
- How to deliver vetted blueprints so you can build once.
- How User-Centered Design fits into project timelines and development methodologies including Agile and Lean.