Head of Design & Agile Transformation
Agile Coaching and Enterprise culture change are Coca's areas of expertise in a world that is going Digital.
Coca works with teams and leadership to design and build a workplace that is adaptable to the ongoing changes and shifts in the world and that unleashes innovation within each individual being.
Her key areas of specialism include:
- Championing ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile project management.
- Blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects.
- Playing a consultative role to establish appropriate people, process, tools and best practices.
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple Agile teams and requiring integration with other activities outside Agile team scope.
- Consulting for and supporting global and regional tools, processes and systems development
And when the team is not collocated? Can it be agile?
What you will learn in this session:
In this session you will learn about the most common challenges in bringing agile to remote teams, you will learn a few techniques to overcome these challenges and also a few tips on how to address the personal difficulties of remote work.