Presented in partnership with
High-Performance Teams: Core Protocols for Psychological Safety and EI
Date/time will be decided collaboratively with all attendees.
Teacher: Richard Kasperowski
DURATION: 2 hours
Total seats available: 10
By signing up to this masterclass, you consent that we give your name, family name and email address to the speaker so that they can contact you directly.
As a premium pass holder, you can enjoy a 20% discount on this masterclass when you use the same email you signed up with.
If you haven't done so, you can purchase a premium pass here.
For our team can be ten times better.
What does that mean? That means your professional team can accomplish 10x more work, do it with 10x more quality, 10x faster, or with 10x less resources. Your family can be 10x happier. Your school can be 10x more effective at helping people learn. Your community group can be 10x better at making life better for the people it serves. Even you yourself can be 10x more effective at getting what you want.
In other words, you can be great. Your team can be great.
Can you say these things about your teams?
1. My projects are completed effortlessly on schedule and in budget every time.
2. Every team I’ve ever been on has shared a vision.
3. In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
4. No one blames “management," or anyone else, if they don’t get what they want.
5. Everybody shares their best ideas right away.
6. Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved, or rejected by the team.
7. Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
8. Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
The Core Protocols are one way to make teams that have these characteristics.
In this master class you will learn…
High-performance Teams | Core Protocols | Open Space | Lecturer of Agile Software Development at Harvard University
About the teacher:
Richard Kasperowski is an author, speaker, teacher, and coach focused on high-performance teams. Richard is the author of the new book, High-Performance Teams: The Foundations, as well as The Core Protocols: A Guide to Greatness. He leads clients in building great teams that get great results using the Core Protocols, Agile, and Open Space Technology. Richard created and teaches the course Agile Software Development at Harvard University. Learn more and subscribe to Richard’s newsletter at www.kasperowski.com.